ok!  This is truly weird.

I was listening this afternoon to the White Sox-Angels game on Gameday Audio
using Firefox.
I was in the start menu and accidentally hit a "l" and was suddenly logged off.
The pc has only one user account.

returned but thereafter, despite subsequent reboots and shutdowns, was unable
to successfully click station links in Gameday Audio using either Firefox or
IE6.
Everything else, both on the mlb.com site and elsewhere, is working fine.
Even the MLB Minor League Audio links work fine.
And everything on the multimedia page, except for the station links, works as
expected.

So here is what happens when using each of the browsers and attempting to click
on WGN for the Cubs game or, earlier today, WSCR for the White Sox game.

And for any other station, for that matter.

In Firefox, nothing happens when clicking
on a station link.
If I hit ctrl+n, I am returned to my Firefox Homepage.

In IE6 if I hit the return key on the link, , I am returned to the same page
with the link count slightly varied.
Same goes with ctrl+n.

This definitely is not a Silverlight issue as I confirmed that it is
successfully installed.
All other audio works flawlessly including the
MLB's minor league game site.

I checked another pc and Gameday works fine there.

Any ideas anyone.