The program is free.  You just download it from
www.jlc-software.com/index.php?page=internet_tv.html and install it.

For JAWS users:

1. Launch the program.

2. Shift-tab to the combo box of countries.

3. Down arrow to the country you want.

4. Tab once to the list of stations in that country.

5. Down arrow to the station you want and press enter.  Wait 30 seconds or so
for it to load.  Note that not all stations are on air
24/7, so some might not work when you try them.

6. When focussed on a station in the list, you can press the application key
for more options, such as to go to their home page.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Barry Chapman