Thank you again, I did not read this note until after I sent my last
reply.
So far that is good and takes me one step closer to a new realm.
MMM
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 21:40:21 +1000 "Barry Chapman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Regarding JLC's Internet TV, [EMAIL PROTECTED] asked:
>
> Are there any conflitcs with jaws or magic or with my xp-home?
> Answer: No conflicts with JAWS or XP Home.  I don't have Magic.
>
> Is it user friendly with jaws?
> Answer: It is quite usable with JAWS as described.
>
> Is it the best, I'm willing to pay if there is a better one out
> there?
> Answer: I haven't tried other similar programs, so can't say if it
> is the best or not, only that it serves my purpose.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> MMM
> My pleasure,
> Barry Chapman

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!