Hi

As I said in my previous message, the media section of the player
includes a number of radio stations, podcast and audio books you can
listen to right from within the player. It also allows you to send
and receive private messages, sort of like IMs, and every user gets
their own Microblog, or at least that's what it's called.  You can
also play a dice poker game on it, and this is only the beginning.
and as I said before this is all self-voicing, no screenreader required.