Hi,
So I did some testing with the H340. And even with stuff I can put it
through here, it's not going to cut it. Plus the fact that it only works
properly 1 out of 4 times. So now my question is what would be a good
recorder that isn't too noisy, will record for a few hours on a battery
charge and will accept stereo mic input? I've looked at the H2, the R09
HR and the Olympus LS10. If there are more, or someone has an old one
that they want to sell, let me know.

Thanks
Brandon

Jonathan Mosen List Founder