Yes that's indeed true but managing playlists for a couple of thousand
songs can be a challenge for the best of us <smile>. Ipod Nanos are
far cheaper than say mobile phones and getting Talks or Mobile Speak
put on them, not to mention (in the case of the N95 phone at least),
more practical as the sound quality is far better.

Yes, its taken Apple a while to get things done but thankfully we've
had a lot of patient people who have presented Apple with feedback
about their products rather than just being content to sit back as
blind people do on the whole and wine about how this isn't perfect,
that isn't perfect or the other isn't accessible <smile>.

So finally, I take my hat off to everyone who writes to Apple and
other company's with feedback about the products their using, glad its
not jut me <smile>.

On 11/09/2008, at 7:23 AM, saqib wrote:

> Forgive me for my comment folks. Isn't it just easy enough to listen
> music from your phone or preferred MP3 device. It's taken Apple so
> long to
> meet the VI sector half way with the accessibility issues. Their
> attitude
> was sod the blind and who ever can't access our devices or software.
> It's
> good that Apple are getting their head around the accessibility
> factor but
> this wasn't the case before.

>>> phone (+61 3) 9005 8589
>>> Fax (+61 3) 9743 7954
>>> Mobile/SMS (+61 418) 773 532
>>> MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> skype callto:grtdane12

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>> Jonathan Mosen List Founder
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>> Jonathan Mosen List Founder
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>> Jonathan Mosen List Founder
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>> Jonathan Mosen List Founder
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

>> Jonathan Mosen List Founder
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> 10/09/2008
> 06:00
>

> Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:Dane Trethowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
phone +61 3 9005 8589
Fax/TTY +61 3 9743 7954
mobile/sms: +614 418 773 532
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]