To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:34 PM
Subject: Is there anyone here who uses audasity? If so I need a little help

I want to record me singing harmony, but the problem is there is a delay when I record my harmony and I want to fix this. I want my vocles to come in on time, so I wonder whether there is a way to fix this? Thanks! This is a program called audasity for audio work. I love it!
Maheen the classic country music piano player and singer.
Email and MSN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype
maheen221