Hi. I am considering bringing my Toews on the Waves radio program back
from the grave. I am looking for a station to broadcast it on. For it to
work, the station would have to meet certain criteria ... not because I
or my show are better than the rest, because I/it aren't. Just look at
the grammar in that last sentence and you'll know this to be true. I may
not be able to find a station that meets these criteria, but I figured I
could try.

1. The station needs to be on 24/7, barring technical problems and so
on.

2. The owner of the station needs to be willing/able to accept
pre-recorded shows. I'd suck at live radio if I tried it, and I know it.

3. The station needs to have sufficient automation so I can upload a
show in advance and it will play at the predetermined time.

I want the exposure that an always-on station can offer. The previous
venue for my show was wonderful: Shellworld Radio did everything they
could to accomodate me and I can't thank them enough, but the resources
and so on just weren't there to keep the station on at all times, and
that made advertising my show difficult.

If anyone knows of such a station, if such a station even exists, I'd
love to hear about it. Thanks very much.

Bruce
--
  Bruce Toews
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]