From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Friday, 19 September 2008 8:16 a.m.
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Station Playlist Studio: 2 questions

Hi Quinten.

You can do what you want with Station Playlist.

To move items in a playlist, select the item you want to move and hit CTRL-X
to cut it.  Then move the cursor to where you want to move the track and hit
CTRL-V.  You can also delete tracks.  Select the track you want to delete
and hit SHIFT-DEL.

As for inserting items into a playlist, I know Station Playlist can do this,
but I don't know how to do it within the program.  You can copy items in
Windows Explorer and add them to the playlist.  Here's how to do it.

Open Windows Explorer and find the item you want to add.  Copy it to the
clipboard with CTRL-C.  Then go to Station Playlist and select where you
want the track inserted.  Then hit ALT-P to paste it in.

Hope this is useful.

Kevin Minor