A lot of blind people like the Edirol R-09 HD.  It supports SD cards up
to 32 Gigabyte.  I don't know if 32 Gig SD cards exist yet, have to check
tomorrow.  It makes great stereo recordings and is accessible.  Looks like
it does everything you want but I'm not clear as to the accessibility of
whatever editing features it may have.  There is a review of it at
http://www.blindcooltech.org8  The price here at BA Software is $359.00,
includes shipping within the United States.  The full retail price is
$459.00.

               Jerry

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-09: high quality portable stereo Secure Digital Audio recorder
with USB, $359.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35.00 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml
! DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! J-Say 4.0 without Naturally Speaking: $650.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 6.0: $895, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 9.0 with CD Architect 5.2 and Noise Reduction 2.0: $289,
includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal All Major Credit Cards, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc.
We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com