From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Steve Pattison
Sent: 27 September 2008 04:24 PM
To: Access-L; PC-Audio
Subject: Fwd: Rockbox 3.0 is out

From: Aaron Howell [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all, Snag it while its hot if you haven't already.
Rockbox 3.0 with a ton of new features is out.
http://www.rockbox.org/
Regards

Aaron

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows Live Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: steve1963

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.526 / Virus Database: 270.7.3/1694 - Release Date: 2008/09/26
06:55 PM
Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.526 / Virus Database: 270.7.3/1694 - Release Date: 2008/09/26
06:55 PM

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Christopher

[EMAIL PROTECTED]