Marvin

First of all, podcatchers are like rowsers -- you can have as many as you
want or need on your system.
Thus, if Juice is doing the job for some of your subscription feeds, I'd
continue using Juice for them.
The subscriptions you cannot get with Juice:  are they designed to work
specificly with iTunes or with any podcatcher?  If the former, then
install the late iTunes (version 8) which now works with both Window-Eyes
7 and JFW 10.
If the latter, how often is Juice set to check for new episodes?
If specific episodes do not download for a given feed, what happens when
you highlight those episodes under the subscription tab and tell Juice to
download them?

The solution isn't immediately dumping Juice:  it is determining whether
Juice can actually get at the podcast feeds you are after; and if it can,
but is not grabbing them, if the program is properly configured.

If you wish, pass along the specific subscription urls that you have
entered into Juice that aren't grabbing the feeds.

We still have time to make a difference, but only if we view the world as God
does, and understand that history is His-story.

-- David Jeremiah

Listen to the latest program of "Turning Point" with David Jeremiah any time at
this link:

http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/radio.aspx

Jonathan Mosen List Founder