Hi Peter,

Only the four tests. I think they all start at the same time.

Cheers, Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Scanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: Cricket - India v Australia

Hi Stephen,
Can you tell me if the venues for the Indian matches are all on the one time zone, or what times the other matches will start?
Are they having a 20/20 match?

P.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Jolley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "vip-l" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:05 PM
Subject: Cricket - India v Australia

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but have been out of contact over the last day or so.

I am not aware of any audio streaming of this series.

ABC local radio has the radio but not streaming rights and is streaming alternative programs while the cricket is on.

You might find video streaming with TV commentary from a search such as Google, but be ware this can be misleading as it may merely only show up old data.

It is a sorry state of affairs that business factors get in the way of what technology can provide. Things should be better from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa over the coming months.

In the case of Australian originated cricket, in recent years the ABC stream has been restricted to within Australia but Cricket Australia has made the feed available internationally. We'll see in November what the story is this year.

Good luck to all,

Stephen Jolley
Melbourne Australia
"Too much cricket is barely enough".