i just took a look at this one. i like it. i just baught one.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Naessens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: fm transmitters revisited

Doc, take a look at the Whole House FM transmitter. It will cover the range that you need, can be run using AC power or USB and comes with everything you need to connect to a stereo or a PC. I use mine every day.
www.wholehousefmtransmitter.com

Larry
Larry Naessens
Vinyl Trans4mations
A Division of Jalana Enterprises
Bradford, Ontario
Phone: 905 918 0658

Vinyl Trans4mations, a Burn Above the Rest
At Vinyl Trans4mations, we turn old records and tapes into brand new CDs that you can listen to for a lifetime. Visit us at www.vinylguycafe.com. We welcome all of your enquiries by phone or email. Before sending us your media, please contact us for important shipping instructions.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert doc Wright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>