hello, in the multi down load screen you just have to move to the blank space and add the links then hot the ok button. you can find the shortcut keys in the options menu under focus.

hth

anthony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Scanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 1:57 PM
Subject: Sendspace Wizzard

Hope this is not off topic, but I use it to download audio

I need some help figuring out how to use it. adding files to the dqueue and starting the download. I can't find a start button in the multiple file area, and get error messages on the single file input.
Are there key shortcuts?

P.

Peter Scanlon
Phone Home: +61 03 9878 3623