To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: n-Track Studio 6.0.1 Released

Hello, I haven't used the latest version either, being happy with my
registered version from several years ago. I've just never needed anything
else. Unless he has added the ability in there somewhere to perform mute and trimming operations in there, I just record what I need and mute breaths or
other extraneous noises with Sound Forge, mix the track down, and then go
back into Sound Forge to trim out the stuff before the song starts. I did a
review on Main Menu when I first got the program, and so if you haven't
heard that, you could get a feel for the program for anyone who hasn't tried this application. The developer is from Italy, and though English is not his
first language, he converses well, and is very receptive to suggestions
about accessibility from visually impaired users. I believe there may still
be a link from his page to the review on Main Menu.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder