Hello there, I am having a problem burning CD's. This only happens with some
CD's. I know it is not a problem with the CD burning program. I think it may be
a problem with the CD burning drive or a problem with the CD. I'm trying to
burn some songs onto a CD from ITunes. It tells me that it is preparing disk.
Then it ejects the CD and gives me the following error. The attempt to burn a
disk failed. An unknown error has occurred (4280). What is going on?
Samuel Wilkins
Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype Cleverclogs6953
Windows Live Messenger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A O L Instant Messenger Samuel4851

Jonathan Mosen List Founder