what are the dsp pluggins?
i would like to know so i can try them
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:08 AM
Subject: DSP Plug-ins?


Hi all,
I have a number of DSP plug-ins that I use in Winamp and in Station Playlist Studio to modify the sound of my microphone, and of other sounds like music. Is there a way to run these plug-ins outside of these stand-alone apps though? So say I have a compressor plug-in, how can I apply it to the microphone for every app that uses the mic, like Skype, TeamTalk, etc as these other apps do not support the use of DSP plug-ins?
--Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
--
Message sent at 12:54:45 PM GMT on Saturday, November 01, 2008



Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]





Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to