Easy CD-DA Extractor version 12 is now available from www.poikosoft.com.
I have not tried it yet, and will not be able to until I get home.

What's new in version 12 ?

New features

New AccurateCDDA(tm) Audio CD ripping engine for improved performance
and state-of-the-art error detection

Support for new metadata properties; Rating, Lyrics, Disc #, Total
discs, and Total tracks

Audio Converter shows file properties; Length, Bit rate, Bit depth,
Sample rate, Channels, and Filesize

5 profiles which each save their own settings (2xmultiple files, single
file output, samples, and disc image)

Gapless MP3

Gapless MP3 -> other formats conversion

Gapless MP3 -> Audio CD burning

Make disc image from CD/DVD/BD discs

Burn disc image to CD/DVD

New CD-player with faster response time

Support for MusicBrainz metadata server

Manual search

Option to specify search priority (freedb vs. MusicBrainz)

Up-to-date Audio Codecs

Support for Apple Lossless encoding

Improved the performance of all codecs

Improved the encoding quality of MP3 encoder

Improved support for 64-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista

Autoplay handler for 64-bit Windows

Right-click menu in 64-bit Windows Explorer

Improved user interface

New features, such as user selectable/draggable column headers

New logo and graphics

New Vista-style 32-bit alpha blended icons

--
  Bruce Toews
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jonathan Mosen List Founder