Hi Stewart,
Right-click the link, choose properties, then from the dialog box that pops up,
just copy and paste the URL.
On Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 12:09 PM (GMT), stewart ross wrote:
From: "valiant8086" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: Winamp Question

Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 04:16:57 PM GMT on Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jonathan Mosen List Founder