Hi all,
I have this funny problem:
normally I can select winamp for playing my cds in the auto play of windows explorer. now this thing intirely has gone away from the list. here are the following items: play with windows media player, all the copy and convert things from nero and open folder... and off course do nothing.

What can I do to get winamp back in this list as an option?
I have uninstalled and reinstalled winamp. it didn't help.
I really hope for a solution as I prefer winamp as my cd playing application.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Brian
Winamp is no more registeret