Hi,
I have a friend who has one of these, and it doesn't do that. Not sure why
yours would. Is it a eee pc 904 ha?
contact details:
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and others
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283
system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu
100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
----- Original Message -----
From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:29 PM
Subject: EEE PC Asus (For Roger and others)
Which screen reader are you using on this EEE PC from Asus? Are the
speakers loud enough? My Dell notebook model 1505 does do the same thing
when I insert a jack into the line-in jack. I am presented with a dialog
box/pop up message asking me which input source I want to use line-in,
microphone or nothing but this screen is acessible.
Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.12/1824 - Release Date: 12/2/2008
9:31 AM
Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]