I have a bunch of completely legal CD's that I want to conver to
completely legal MP3's. Each disk is one track, so I don't have to worry
about choosing tracks or anything like that. Has anyone at least gotten,
in Easy CD-DA Extractor 12, the "choose a location" feature to work
correctly? I don't have the fabled version 9, and besides, I want to use
the new extraction engine in 12 to do this. I would use Exact Audio
Copy, but EAC does not like these disks. Anyone have any thoughts?

bruce

--
  Bruce Toews
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]