To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Success Browsing to Location in Easy CD-DA Extractor

Locate the script in question, (there's just the one), and press Control-D.
This will bring up options for the script, and as you tab through, one of
the options is for the hotkey. I did this, and instead of bringing me to the
button, it puts me onto the treeview where tracks would be listed. Is this
script dependent upon a specific screen resolution or anything? Thanks.

Caroline

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>