Does Mundu Radio work with the Nokia n82 yet?

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: FW: [Talks] List of Mundu Radio Christmas and Holiday stations

Hi Pam,
Mundu Radio is a great application for Symbian phones which is account-based. You create an account, and then add streams that you want to listen to. You then load the app on your phone, login to the service, and choose the station. Note: you need to choose 'Update Playlist' in the Radio app to make sure the streams you have added show up, but once you've done that, it works great! It even remembers what was the most recent station you listened to when you login, along with I think around 5 recent stations in a separate window.