Hi. Just so you know John,  album is spelled a l b u m.
It's not one of those words that sounds obvious when it's heard spoken quickly. But yeah, Winamp allows you to change the tag info with alt 3, I'm not sure if Windows media has an equivilant but I'm almost certain it does.

At 09:56 AM 12/10/2008, you wrote:
Hello Marvin,
If you know the name of the tracks, you can rename them yourself.
All you have to do is, have your curser pointing to the file.
Then hit your applications key, scroll up to properties.
Tab over to artist name or something like that, and just type in the name of the artist and hit inter on it. If you scroll up, you will find the field where the alvem title goes, just type it in if you know it and hit inter.
This is what you will really see altogether.
At the top, alvem title, artist title,"jonra" if I'm spelling this one right.
Year and so on.
Tab over to the ok button and hit space bar or inter on it, and you're all sat! I hope this helps you with the first part of your question, I only wish I had an answer for the other part of your question.
I am sorry that I don't.
My best regards!
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:04 AM
Subject: Editing Audio Tracks

Hi.
1. now, in windows media player, if i have a mp3 file, which was ripped from
an earlier version of windows media player say like version 8 or 9.
and now got version 11.
how can i update the information, to tell me the artist, album, and the
track, and not just say unknown artist.
is there a tool to update this information.
using jaws 10, and windows media player 10.
just editing and ripping from a cd, and it does tell me the information, but
the other mp3 files i dumped, does not tell me this information
can any one help.
also, is there a tool, to fix corrupted audio mp3 files, once they have been
converted.
got a few tracks, either muffled, a bit warped from the cd, and burned the
mp3 files, and do not have the original cds any more.
can any one help?
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3682 (20081210) __________

http://www.eset.com