I have.  Wasn't sure whether it was downloading.  Got 2.5-5 kpbs.  Is that
typical?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marco Steinebach - Mardy
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:11 AM
  Subject: Re: Utorrent

  don't know where to find instructions, but maybe the following will help you:
  First, you have to find a torrent file which contents you want to
  download. Those files have the extension .torrent.
  open your explorer, press enter on the downloaded torrent file and TAB
  through the dialog and change the positioon where the contents should
  be downloaded, if you want.
  that's all for start up.
  I hope you have installed Utorrent, or something similar?
  regards
  marco