Hi.  Yes, formatting a 16 gig card does indeed take a long time.  I haven't
the very latestfirmware revision installed but I got no progress indication
while it was all happening silently.

I'm not sure, but he latest firmware might insist you have the power supply
plugged in while formatting a card - a good idea.

Some debate as to the highest card the Victor Stream is supposed to handle,
but on the Stream Uk list it's been reported that someone is using a 32 gig
card without problems so far.

I'd add that branded cards such as Sandisc or Integral and Kingston are a
good bet if you want reliability.

Ray.
Bradford Trainham wrote:
Hi,
First, what's the highest capacity card the machine supports... And second,
is it normal for the formatting process to take a really long time on say, a
16-gig SD card?
Thanks,
Brad Trainham

Jonathan Mosen List Founder