VCheck out Simplecast or SAM broadcaster from SpacialAudio.
Frank Ventura, MCP

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Bob Seed
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 4:08 PM
To: Pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: simplified broadcast softwear for streaming

Hello everyone:
I am looking for an accessible streaming broadcast softwear package that
is jaws friendly. I find that there is simply too much information on
the windows player that I will not be using. As I will only be streaming
audio information files all that I want the schedualler to do is to play
the lineup of information that I put into it in a sequence. As the
information package will be fast paced the player must be capable of
keeping the flow of audio information tight. Once I put the audio files
together I will then upload it to a server to be streamed on line. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder