Hi okay I have burned to copies of this cd now.
Well make that three.
And I burned them all as an audio music cd cause it is an album that someone had uploaded to the net and I got it and unzipped it.
And it plays on the computer just fine.
But burn it to a cd and it won't play any audio all of the tracks will be there and it will act like they are playing.
But there will be know audio.
Now someone hear suggested doing something to turn them in to es files and then using control b to burn that way. Then how would that make that be able to then be played in my home cd player?
This is the first an only cd that I have ever had this happen with.
It burns fine and completely but all the tracks and everything just no songs to hear. But the files are in mp3 format cause that is how the album was ripped from whoever had it.
So can this be corrected and if so how and has anyone hear seen this before?
I have tried three different kinds of disks hear with the same results.
All the rest of my stuff burns fine wither it is down loaded or not.
So why this one and what makes this happen just wondering?

Casey

Jonathan Mosen List Founder