Hi okay remember I was having one heck of a time trying to create that I so file and then finally got it made and tried to burn it.
but yet had all kinds of problems with that part of it also.
Well hear is a strange one.
I tried to make an audio of songs off of my hard drive from a cd that I had ripped to the hard drive like from two days ago. Well okay so I went in to Nero seven and told it to make an audio cd like I have done time and time again.
So then after I selected all of the tracks that I wanted to have in my disc.
OI went on to the finally burn settings.
there I selected what I wanted and told it to burn.
Now it burned the disc and then I took the disc out when it was finished and put it in one of my cd players that works perfectly.
And again all of the tracks were there but no audio.
But now if I copy a cd it works fine.
So is something checked that is a digital mode somewhere or what could be causing this?
I am using cd recordables and those are working also.
If I make a copy of a disc then the recorded works fine and plays fine also.
I only get all of the tracks and no audio on them when I create a cd and try to burn that on to a cd recordable.
No I don't have my image recorder checked in Nero either.
So then is something muted that shouldn't be cause this only seems to happen when I would like to take mp3 audio files that are on my c drive and burn them to an audio cd and nothing else.
My suggestions on what to look in to/
I am running a windows xp home addition machine and window eyes 7.01 and a sound blaster live sound card.
If that help any.
all assistance is welcome.

Casey

Jonathan Mosen List Founder