Yes, anders, there are many, many, free players. So, just use them if
you are satisfied with them But there are many people who wants to do some
things with their players, that other cannot do, if they are free, or
not. Example is the sleeptimer, and much, much more.
And, last but not least, 7,00 Euro are money too, but we'll think
you'll get a lot and it's a fair price.
So, be lucky with Foobar, Winamp and those!
Have a nice time and best regards

Marco (Mar-Dy-Team)