Hi Peter. If you're running JAWS version 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, or 4.51, and I'm guessing you are? Support for Winamp is already built in. Just start using winamp and enjoy it. to get specific help, press insert plus h for the window you're in, or insert plus w for a set of keystrokes for any winamp window you might be in.

At 08:40 AM 1/19/2009, you wrote:
Are there Jaws scripts that are best suited for this version of Winamp?  If
so, where can one find them?
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:14 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: New Winamp And Last Url Visited In Winamp

You can find it on other sites, but I still get it from winamp.com. If you
follow the "Download Winamp" link near the top of the page, you'll go to the
site http://www.winamp.com/player. There's a little dialog to fill out
beneath the heading "Choose your Winamp". The dialog prompts you for things
like language, which version of Winamp you want (I always select full.) and
whether you want to be notified of Winamp announcements.

--
Christopher

cchalt...@austin.rr.com

Jonathan Mosen List Founder