it is the first one in the section where the shoutcast radio is
----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey" <[email protected]>
To: "PC Audio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 11:35 PM
Subject: the new winamp beta that was posted about hear


Hi I have the new winamp beta installed.
It is working fine but now going threw the winamp library I don't see the a o l and c b s part of the library like I did in 5.41. So when I configured it I used the full install and when I got the list of things to select like the a o l radio and things like that. I just didn't select anything and I don/t see the a o l or cbs radio in the library at all or is it there and just it is hidden.
So all assistance is welcome with this.

Casey


Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]





Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to