Hi. I've changed the subject line to better reflect the question. You absolutely can't go wrong with Replay A/V from Applian.

the software is very speech friendly and the company is very aware of the fact that a lot of the users of the software are blind. It costs a bit but is very well worth your investment.

http://www.replayav.com
is where to grab it. You can try it out as a demo that'll record something for about 5 minutes. If you like it, you can buy it online and you'll be able to record your show and save it in mp3 or whatever format you choose. Awesome program!