I just posted the following to another list:

Switch Sound file converter will do what you want. The FAQ on the formats it supports, which includes a link to download the program, is http://www.nch.com.au/switch/kb/747.html . This is a 14 day trial for Switch+. After the 14 days, it still works, but you don't get the features in the paid version any more. Converting from MP4to WMA seems to be in the free version though.

I know this doesn't answer your question on Goldwave.

Alex Stone wrote:
I have an mp4 video file which I wish to rip the sound from. How do I do
this? And can I do it with Goldwave?
Cheers
Alex

Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]


--
Christopher

[email protected]



Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to