To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: Problem with Real Alternative

Hello again, hey if you use windows media player? you will have alot less frustration and you will be able to use window euyes because real player will not allow you to do it or anything because you will not hear it very well.At 09:07 AM 2/16/2009, you wrote:
I am having a problem with Real Alternative. When I click on a sight that has an imbedded real file, it gives me a message saying a general error has occurred. When I click on more information, it says that no information is available. When I go into normal real player, it just says I'm in Media Player classic and doesn't play. I tried reinstalling Real Alternative and it didn't work. What is wrong?
Samuel Wilkins
Email
clevercl...@gwilkins.co.uk
Skype Cleverclogs6953