Hi everyone,
I'm Rob.  Ok enough with the intro. lol
     I want to record a demo showing off a piece of software.  I am running
Windows Vista which is probably the cause of my grief.  I am using a Logitek
USB headset mic.  What I would like to do is not only record my voice, but the
speach synthesizer and the sounds of the software I am demoing.  Using the
Headset Mic, I can only get voice to record, none of the otherh sounds I need.
I have a number of sound recording programs at my disposal including Sony
Soundforge Sound Studio 9.0, audacity, goldwave.  I can get none of these to
record more than just my voice.  I went to control pannel, sounds, went to the
record tab and put it to stereo mix.  When I tried this, absolutely nothing
records, so the frustration level is very very high. lol
Can someone give me a work around or even better a sollution so I can record
voice, synthesizer, and sounds made by the software?  I even tried total
recorder to no avail.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Rob, the incredibly frustrated, non demo recording person.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder