Has this been solved yet? I have a few ideas and questions if it hasn't. 1. Does the title appear only when Winamp is running, either in the fore or background?
2. Does the phantom title appear no matter what else Winamp is playing, even if you just open Winamp and don't load any track or playlist? 3. Does rebooting not make the problem go away? Answer these for the nonce and we'll see where it takes us. On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:02:39 -0500, you wrote: >Window-Eyes version 6.1. >XP PRO. >There is a song title that keeps appearing on the screen all the time. It >appears in the mouse window. Once at the bottom of the screen and then two >lines above. It doesn't matter what track is playing at the time. This other >title that I speak of is always there. Of course, the present song title is >also there when I use control-shift-t to read it. This old title has been >there for the longest time, and I can't figure out where Winamp is getting it >from. It's not in my bookmarks, and the media library is empty. Thanks in >advance. > >Jonathan Mosen List Founder >Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >http://www.pc-audio.org >To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: >[email protected] Jonathan Mosen List Founder Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [email protected]
