Jeff, generally speaking, how easy is it for someone totally blind to operate this recorder and about how much does it cost?

Thanks.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Samco" <jsa...@jps.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: voice recorders that append

I'm a little late on this thread. I have an older Sony ICD-B25 voice recorder which does append. On the hunch that Sony still makes recorders with this feature I checked out the first one I found on Amazon: Sony ICD-P520 Digital Voice Recorder with 256 MB Built-in Flash Memory and USB
and found this in its feature list:
* Add Recording: Insert and add additional information to any message without affecting the original.
HTH,
Jeff