Hi David,

Such a bluetooth device will work for the PC. However, if your PC is not bluetooth-enabled (like mine) you will also have to purchase the bluetooth transmitter. I got my headset, which is just a single earpiece w/mic at Radio Shack on sale for about $20 and I got the transmitter at Best Buy for I think $40. I had to have a little sighted help setting up the software as the initial screen wasn't accessible but it was ok after getting past that.

HTH, Norma

Jonathan Mosen List Founder