kevin you are a gentleman and a schollar my friend thanks. chris ramsay ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Minor" <kmi...@insightbb.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 3:05 PM
Subject: Here's a work around to get to the MLB feeds

Hi.

I was just on the phone with someone from MLB.com.  The person was very
helpful.  As I write this, I'm listening to the White Sox and Royals.
Here's what to do to get it to work. It is a bit twisted, and I do hope the
login button is labeled on the site soon, but this method worked for me.

Go to

http://mlb.com

Look for the word log on the page.  You'll get to the login link.

Enter your user name and password and hit the submit button.

Now you'll be logged into the site.

Get to where you enter a URL, and enter

http://mlb.com/mediacenter

This will bring up the table of available games.  Choose the one you want,
and enjoy it.

I know you should be able to look for the word audio on the page and click
on that link. It took me to the wrong page when I did this, so I tried the
above, and it worked for me.

Hope this is useful.

Kevin Minor
kmi...@insightbb.com