I stopped advertising because I kind of got tired of the spam even though I
still get some. I'd like to invite you to give a listen to djc's Jukebox
which is heard every Saturday evening from 9 to midnight Eastern which is
01:00 UTC. You can find our station at:
http://billsparks.org
and you want to click on The Legend. This weekend I will be running a
special for you. Right around Easter 2 rock operas came out. In 1969 Tommy
by The Who came out and in 1972 The Tim Rice and Andrew Loyd Webber
Production of Jesus Christ Super Star was released. I be playing Tommy
first since it is the shorter of the two but I hope you can join me. There
are several ways for you to contact me during the show:
Email: old...@livingontheedgeradio.com
MSN: old...@3wcomputing.com
Toll Free: (877) 687-7234 Which is a Voice Mail system
Or live on our Conference where you can interact with other listeners as
well as myself on:
(218) 844-3388
When the conference answers Please type the word *legend which is:
*534363. Please remember the Star before the word legend or it won't work.
I've done these shows on the net for 11 years now and people really enjoy
them so I hope you'll join me for djc's Jukebox each Saturday evening.
             Please Join Me from 9 to midnight Eastern Each Saturday for djc's
Jukebox on either:
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 Or http://sc8.spacialnet.com:22734/