I too have the same problem. when I go to Jimsumptershow.com and click on
"listen live," I get error message stating WMP cannot play the file... unknown
file type...

this began about a month ago and occurs on all my PCs. I had my wife try to
access their site via her work comp and got the same message. so I figure it's
a WMP 11 issue probably related to the windows Genuine Advantage tool.

Using windows XP and JFW 6.2.

Best Regards, Cornell