To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:11 PM
Subject: Winamp library no longer supported

Today I installed version 5.552 of Winamp and to my surprise and disappointment I found that the library is no longer supported, or at least, I found no way to access it. I have better than 400 radio and audio streams stored as bookmarks. And while it's still possible to access bookmarks from the main menu, in the library with the bookmark view, I was able to arrow up and down the list and streams, moving to and playing one after another, much like presets on a radio. If accessed from the main menu, Once enter is pressed on a bookmark, the bookmark list disappears and focus returns to the main menu.

My questions are these: is anyone aware of how to create that sort of preset functionality without the library? Or, are there plans to restore the library in a future version?

Thanks,
Tony Swartz