Does anyone have an old copy of gsplayer win32 version laying around they could email me?

I have looked on the net and can only find the pocket pc and smart phone versions of it now.

It was made by green software.

I want the old windows version since it is the only player I know of that can take the currently playing stream and add it to a playlist with one keystroke.

Most players require you to add urls manually to playlists and this one did it automatically for you saving much time and effort when creating playlists with lots of streams.

If there is another player that does this by all means let me know.

Thanks.

Don