Greetings all. I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble searching
the iTunes store. When I try, I get a message stating that the operation has
timed out and that I need to check my network settings. The store loads into
either Window-Eyes or Jaws with Brian Hartgen's scripts but I still can't do
a search. This actually worked once today but has failed on every other
attempt. I am not sure if the problem is on my end or if the iTunes store is
being slow today.

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
E-mail: jamiepa...@sbcglobal.net
Web site: http://www.accesswatch.info