Winamp bookmarks can be easily sorted by those people who use
Window-Eyes version 7.01 by using the "Sort Winamp Bookmarks" button in
the Winamp Bookmarks Manager which is included in version 1.3 of the
Winamp scripts.  However this only sorts the bookmarks alphabetically
and not by genre.  Still I find it makes finding bookmarks a lot faster.

Regards Steve.

On Sun, 3 May 2009 08:50:29 -0400
"Tony Swartz" <tbswa...@ptd.net> wrote:
> Also, the easiest way to create a bookmark in Winamp is when playing a
> stream, from the main menu window, press Alt I.  This will write the
> bookmark at the end of the bookmark list. Other than editing the Winamp.bm
> file, I've found no way to sort bookmarks. I find it useful to Arrange my
> bookmarks by genre. Classical, npr, oldies, and so forth. Grouping like
> streams together, I can quickly check the streams within the genre.

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963

  • Winamp and BookMarks Tony Swartz
    • Sorting Winamp Bookmarks was Re: Winamp and BookMarks Steve Pattison