From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Barry Chapman
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:34 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: What am I doing wrong?

If Winamp is going straight to the end, it means it can't find any of the
files.  Either you don't have the full file path for your
files (e.g. C:\...) and the playlist file is in a different folder than the
files, or there is some other problem with the file
names in the playlist file.

Are you able to open the playlist file in Notebook and look at it?

Regards,
Barry Chapman