Well, effect processing is much faster in 5.51. You may find the speed tradeoff worth your while.

Bruce

On Sun, 10 May 2009, Robert doc Wright wrote:

yes I am. with the old version I'm currently using whatever I place in the
track name field stays the same until I change it. When I moved up to v5.12 it
kept returning to the default which slowed me down because what I had typed
before was no longer there, thus, I had to retype it.

--

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.